Feel Free To Contact Us
We are thrilled that you are considering training with us. We understand that you may not be sure which of the the wide variety of courses is best suited to your needs and we want to ensure you get the best possible training to fit your business plan or hobby needs.
Feel free to contact us on 01484 310014 so that we can discuss your requirements further.
We highly recommend a local B&B run by Ms. Pat Lawlar located at 67 Woodhouse Hill, Fartown, Huddersfield HD2 1DH. This is just a 5 minute walk from ourselves and is very reasonably priced. She can be reached at 01484 541329 or 07825599600. Be sure to let her know you are one of our students for discounted prices.
We can also recommend the following:
- Waterfront Lodge, Brighouse 5 Mins drive or on bus route
- Travelodge Huddersfield Central is a 15 min walk from us
There is also a wealth of camp sites or small guest houses in the area to enjoy.
Local Attractions in the area:
If you are travelling up with family members and wish to know about the huge amount of local attractions and places to visit please contact us as there is a wealth of fun days out locally including:
- National Mining Museum - Free
- National Railway museum - Free
- Royal Armouries Museum - Free
- Magna - Interactive science museum and adventure playground
- Cannon Hall Farm with interactive farm, adventure play area & Tea Rooms
- Holmfirth - Last of the Summer Wine was filmed here, lots to see and do
- The local moors provide great hiking and walking around Huddersfield
- Huddersfield has a fantastic narrow canal with boats to cruise along and amazing viaducts to walk along and view
Huddersfield has the 2nd most listed buildings in the country (more than Bath) and is the birth place of Rugby League. It is also just a short hop on the train or bus to Leeds, Manchester, Wakefield and York for those wishing to add a day or two to their visit.
20 The Grove
Tel 01484 310014
International call +44 1484 310014
We take calls between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. GMT