Soap School Consultancy Services and Bespoke Training
How would you like the opportunity to work with one of the leading cosmetics and toiletries tutors on a 1:1 basis with consultancy prices starting at £450.
Each consultancy session or workshop is totally flexible and can be made up of the projects and subjects that “YOU” need to develop YOUR skills and YOUR business.
- Wanting to create your own cosmetics company?
- Looking to develop your existing cosmetics business?
- Already making soaps and toiletries but wanting to develop your skills?
- Have some great ideas but need help to develop them into a real product?
- Want to develop an existing range but need inspiration and new ideas?
- Need help adapting recipes to incorporate your own specific ingredients?
- Do you need guidance to develop your hobby into a fully fledged business?
- Want to start to sell your products legally but need help with the legislation?
- Need a helping hand with your labelling?
- Making a lifestyle change and want to make your own natural skin care products?
Our tutors will take you through the various subjects, covering both theory as well as the practical hands on processes. A bespoke consultancy session or program will be developed with you to ensure that you really get the most out of your training.
All of the Soap School courses can also be taken as part of a consultancy program for those who prefer 1:1 tuition.
These are just a few examples of how we may be able to help you:
Make your products sell: Top tips to maximise impact and sales
Making your display stand or stall stand out from the crowd
European regulations and legislation course including labelling
How to correctly label your products including understanding allergens
Packaging and Presentation: Designs, technique and suppliers information
Have a theme but need somebody to develop your range?
Design products or ranges specifically for your market sector
Sourcing suppliers, ingredients, packaging and professional equipment at keen prices
Need help scaling production up to meet increased sales demand?
Community or group training projects
Help with the set up and training for social firms