How to make larger batches of soap on a budget.
If you are looking to make more than just a few kilograms of soap at a time, this may well be the perfect course for you.
Has your business become so popular you are struggling to keep up to the production for orders?
This can be a daunting time for all soap makers and getting it wrong can be costly. Freeing up time from the production can allow you additional time to sell the products, organise events or even utilise the time for new marketing possibilities.
Do you need to free up some of your current time spent in soap production to allow you time to produce or develop additional product lines for your business?
Increasing production opens up doors to new business, which might not have been possible to you before.
Thinking of hiring extra staff to help with the increased workload?
Hiring staff can be very costly. Why not see how reworking your production methods can save you time and money. It is very easy to cut down your soap production time by HALF!! That extra time gained may make the difference in the decision to hire additional staff and could potentially save you a small fortune.
"It is very easy to cut down your current soap making production time by HALF!! "
Are you looking to produce soap on a larger scale abroad using locally produced oils?
We can show you how to make large batches of cold processed soaps ideally suited to setting up a soap making cooperative abroad.
We have trained many people who have set up businesses in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Portugal, Australia, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt to name a few.
Scaling up your production will mean different things to different people. Some will currently be making 1kg batches and will wish to start making 6kg batches. Others will already be making 6kg+ batches and want to be making 25 - 100kg at a time. On this theory based course you will learn how to increase your batch sizes in a cost efficient and time efficient manner easily.
We will discuss production layout, Equipment and equipment suppliers for producing larger quantities, Increasing time efficiency throughout your manufacture and much more.
Professional Soap Making – Scaling up production on a budget and saving money.
- How to produce Larger Batch Sizes Efficiently
- Equipment required for larger batch sizes
- How to source equipment on a tight budget
- How to speed up your production
- How to turn around your orders faster
- Cutting equipment
- Finishing techniques and equipment
- Stamping soaps
- Effective ideas for using your waste and trimmings
- How to protect profit margins
- Discounting Lye Solutions
- Recipes provided for batch sizes from 10 kg to 100kg in a wide variety of oils
- You have already learnt how to make your soap in small batches but now need to step up your batch sizes to meet your increasing order demands.
- This course assumes you already know how to make cold process soaps.
Please telephone us to discuss things further if you have any questions.
Please contact us to book a place on this course.